7-Stage Marketing Plan
1. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Thoroughly inspect your home and outline all the important features and upgrades.
- Determine the Fair Market Value of your property by doing a detailed market analysis.
- Execute a listing agreement authorizing us to market your property.
2. PROPERTY ENHANCEMENT
- Recommend repairs and improvements (if necessary) to sell your property for the highest price.
- Schedule and supervise the home enhancement program, with your approval.
3. SALES PROGRAM
- Schedule a professional photographer to take digital photos of your property for the MLS and Internet web sites.
- Prepare and submit accurate information to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
- Promote your property by networking with RE/MAX sales people and other top producing agents in the community.
- Host a Brokers Open Tour targeting active Realtors.
- Create a direct mail campaign targeting specific buyer pools.
- Install a for sale sign on your property to generate buyer calls (if allowed by HOA).
- Feature your home online (RE/MAX, Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, Google, Yahoo, Bing, ActiveRain.com, ChicagolandHomeSeller.com, HotPads, Postlets, Chicago.blockshopper.com, and many more syndicated sites).
- Create an enhanced Internet presence with upgraded service relationships.
- Blog about your property to ensure even further online search engine optimization.
- Use the RE/MAX nationwide relocation service to generate buyer interest.
4. COMMUNICATION PROGRAM
- Send you a copy of the MLS for your approval.
- E-mail you direct feedback from other agents.
- Report on the activity and review market conditions.
- Constantly review our marketing strategy and adjust as needed to get your home sold.
5. STRUCTURING THE SALE
- Carefully review and present all offers for your consideration.
- Qualify the prospective buyers to be sure they are able to purchase your property.
- Advise on all offers.
6. TRANSACTION MANAGEMENT
- Manage all the details of your real estate transaction.
- Refer representation to top area Real Estate Attorneys.
- Arrange for the property inspections.
- Oversee the loan approval process to be sure your transaction closes on time.
- Coordinate the appraisal.
- Assist with your HOA if applicable.
- Stay on top of all other matters to be sure your real estate transaction closes on time and is hassle-free.
7. SERVICE AFTER THE SALE
- Review the final closing statement to ensure accuracy.